Monday, December 22, 2008

Sun Valley

We had a wonderful weekend in Sun Valley . . . Skiing, Eating & sitting in the Hot tub! The snow wasn't so hot, but the company was great! Thanks Millers for the invite!

Getting all set up . . .

The "Magic Carpet"

The 1st step

Graduating to the "big lift" - "Daddy, we're flying high as a bird"

Now she's cruising . . .

Eva & Richard hitting the slopes

Our little ski bunnies!


Me & my big girl skier


Richard & Eva enjoying their hot chocolate.

Everytime Eva got done with 1 run she would say "I'm ready for my hot chocolate"!


Hanging in the lodge


Thanks for a fun weekend Heckmanns!


Stella is ready to hit the slopes


Stella just can't keep her hands off . . . And at the end of the day we enjoy a nice soak in the tub!


We even got a photo of Santa . . . wait a minute that is Bart with a frozen beard :)

5 comments:

Miller Time said...

I am glad you took pictures of such a fun weekend. I brought my camera and the battery went dead after one shot! I missed the whole experience! Glad you guys came and had a great time in such a magical place :)

Heidi said...

Memory making! What a wonderful weekend. Thank you!

Brandon and Tenille said...

You guys looked like you had so much fun. I love the pics of eva in her skis she looks so dang cute and like such a natural way to go girl. Hope you guys had a great time thanks for sharing.....

Heidi Ann said...

Oh my gosh..Eva is so adorable in the ski's! I love it. Sun Valley is the best ever I loved that pic of Stella and the goggles. I'm so glad you had a great time! Merry Christmas and I hope to see you soon!

Kelsey said...

So fun!! I love the cute pics of Eva & Richard, they are too cute.
Eva, you are braver than me :)
Hot tubbin sounds good right about now! Hope you made it off the freeway.