Sunday, December 28, 2008

A good Year

Bart & I rang in the New Year last night with some good sushi at Matsu.

Dinner at 6 o'clock & in bed by 10pm.(we only had a babysitter from 5 to 8pm)

good bye & thank you 2008 -
you have been good to us!

A few highlights . . .

. potty training .
. welcoming Stella Jane into our family .

training for . . .

competing in . . .

& finishing my 1st triathlon!


. traveling .


. Eva starting pre-school .



Hello 2009 -

Please be good to us


People always say that New Years Resolutions are meant to be broken, so why make them? I say that it is always good to have goals.


Here they are . . .

  • be PATIENT
  • pack lunches to avoid eating out
  • use positive affirmations "I will" "I can" "I am"
  • SWIM, SWIM, SWIM
  • live simply

pretty simple . . . lets see if I can stick to it

. HAPPY NEW YEAR .





3 comments:

Stacy said...

We love Matsu! Bri takes us there. I am craving the sushi lately...maybe we need to meet for lunch?!! There's a new place in Olympus Hills--let's give it a whirl.

Kelsey said...

people? You mean me :) ha ha
Again, so jealous you got to go out to dinner alone!!!
I was actually up 'til 12...by myself :)
Cute pix! 2009 will be super fine!

Kelsey said...

Forgot to say...LOVE the new boots!