Monday, December 8, 2008

GRRRR, ROARRRRRRRR, GRRRRRRRRR

After Eva's nap today we snuggled in bed and played "tent" under the blanket. We roasted marshmallows, cooked pizza and apple cream pie. Then it was time to tell scary stories. Eva snuggled in next to me, got really serious and said "I will tell you a really scary story, it goes like this, GRRRRRRRRRR, GRRRRRRRRRRRRR, ROARRRRRRR, GRRRRRRRRRRRRR, ROARRRRRRRRRRR!" As she is yelling these terrifying sounds, I can't stop laughing. So she stops and says "Mom, that was scary not funny!!"

My sleeping beauty . . . don't ya love how kids sleep with their eyes half open.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I have a few pictures of me as a kid sleeping with my eyes open. It's strange:) She is a sweetheart. You are a cute Momma!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Um ok how cute are you guys. I bet she loved playing all that with you. Sleeping beauty....

Kelsey said...

I am PEEING at that picture! I'm glad Hallie's not the only one that does that :) 3 1/2 more days!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sam and Jess said...

Love it. I love how their little minds work and the imagination they have. Good job of getting a picture of her sleeping...I don't even dare try because I know Ella will wake right up.