Sunday, December 28, 2008


Christmas Eve - Gillespie Family Party

Janie & Eva


Stella



Christmas Morning


Me & My Girls


Santa brought Stella the book "Stellaluna".



Eva scored a push bike.
She has been zooming around the house . . . can't wait for good weather so we can zoom outside!



OFF TO GRANDMA SUZANNES TO PLAY WITH the COUSINS . . .


Elle & Eva loving life


Stella, loving Nathan



OFF to GRANDMA JANIES TO PLAY WITH MORE COUSINS . . .


After GIFTS it was time for Grandpa Rog to get the 4-wheeler & pull the girls around the farm. Doesn't look that safe . . . but the girls loved it!



Stella has decided that her first word is "Dada". Now Bart is conviced that she is a Daddys Girl!


BACK HOME TO SPEND SOME TIME with GRANDPA MARC . . .

1st more "training" around the house


Eva, Grandpa & Stella

Now that everything is said & done . . . Stella thinks she is a big girl & is ready to start making some messes!!
Now it is time to make New Years plans & resolutions . . .

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

So cute! I can't believe Stella is so old. I feel like she should be like 3 months.
Sounds like you had the busiest day of your life!

Heidi Ann said...

Cute! That looks like so much fun behind the 4-wheeler! So fun! I agree..Stella is growing up so fast! Ya! Glad you had such a fun Christmas:)

Brandon and Tenille said...

Love all the pictures hope you guys had a great christmas.

Stacy said...

I can't believe how big Stella is getting. I feel like I'm missing it. That's pretty exciting about Eva's bike. I'm sure she is thrilled!!!