Saturday, February 21, 2009

When the boys are away . . .

The Girls like to Play!
Bart & Adam are away on a boys ski trip this weekend so Heidi, Richard & Ezra came to have a weekend sleepover. Last night after the kiddos were asleep Heidi & I got to sneak away to see Confessions of a Shopoholic, which was way cute but totally different than the book.

Today we spent the day at Liberty Park riding bikes, taking turns running around the loop & playing at the playground. It was absolutly beautiful!


I loved this brick backdrop. I am going to take the kids back & do a real photo shoot.


Tonight we just finished up watching some Gilmore Girls. I am excited to start watching the series from the 1st episode on dvd:) Just another vice . . .

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'm glad you guys are having fun :)
Love the brick wall. BFF JR Summer Shoot anyone???? Besides Hal of course. Ha

brit said...

awesome! and that kids hair is gorgeous. tell eva he is a keeper! give your girls a hug from us.

how is the training for your tri's going? i will have to say i've been doing my situps and the third c-section must be the charm cause no pain at all. :) anyway, talk to you soon.

Heidi Ann said...

Cute! I love your cute kids. Nice background. Looks like your having a blast. I love that park..it's so fun to run in. How's the training coming btw?

Tri-Mom said...

I'm Kim, Rich's wife who went on the hut trip, and I also do triathlons. We're going to St George Thurs afternoon for the race and I usually get some road bike riding Friday after the pre-ride and Sat after the race. Let me know if you'd like to join us. Hopefully there will be 3-4 wives on our bikes.