Monday, February 2, 2009

Girls Night!

Thanks Lindsay for having us up at your amazing house in Deer Valley. It is always so wonderful to have a Girls Night!

Delicious Dinner, photo shoots, pirated movies, a way cozy bed, a kick your butt run in the am & a delicous breakfast! Who can beat that??!!I can't get the pix any bigger . . . but you get the idea!

While on our sugar high from all the treats we decided to put together a relay team for the Wasatch Back Running Event.
Logan to Park City. 178 miles . 12 team members

I have always wanted to participate in this
race, so I am super excited! Our team consists of all mom's.
Team Name = "Mom . . . ARE WE THERE YET??"
We are going to put together a blog to track our training. I will have a link soon!




2 comments:

Megan Loves Life said...

Go team! I'm so excited! I need to put down these cookies and go run...

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

That was so much fun!! We need to plan another one. (okay and maybe just maybe we will let the husbands come):) I am really getting nervous for this running thing. my knees kill so I am taking a break...hopefully they get feeling better...dang!! I am so mad about it.