Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day #1

Eva has declared today as Valentines Day #1. Tomorrow is Valentines day #2.

She was so excited to pass out her valentines at school today. And after school she could hardly wait to open the valentines she got from her friends at school.

After she opened each one, she would yell out "Thank you Olivia" or whoever the card was from.
I could not get cute faces on both of them at the same time!!!

Stella has learned to clap her hands . . . she claps when she is excited, when she is proud of herself & apparently for pictures too!
I love it when sisters play nice together :)




So Stella has decided that she is a big girl & will not let me feed her from a spoon . . .

Messy . . . but it gets the job done!






3 comments:

Kelsey said...

cutest, cutest, cutest! I love those chicas :)

Tricia said...

those pics of stella are adorable! she always makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

You have THE cutest girls! Happy Valentines Day