Monday, February 2, 2009

Stop blogging & Start Training!!

Tri Schedule 2009
I signed up for the first of the 3 Triathlons I will be doing this year. RAGE Tri
at Lake Mead on April 18. I am just doing the sprint distance for this one, but I do plan to buck up & at least do one Olympic distance by the end of the season.

Hopeful Schedule
- RAGE Tri April 1
8Little Red bike event June 6
-Wasatch Back June 19-20
-Echo Tri July 11
-Jordanelle Tri August 22

Wish me luck for an injury free season!

Anybody that wants a good goal and to just do something fun for YOURSELF . . . you should sign up. It is always more fun with friends!hint . . . hint! Last year I did my first one with only 3 months of training (only 4 months after I had Stella). So really anybody can do it! It is just so great to have something to FOCUS on other than kids & housework!

I better get off the computer and get moving!!!

5 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

I look forward to the wasatch back and we are definitely going to need your running legs so I will train hard and you as well so we can kick some booty. Good job on your tri schedule your amazing....

Kelsey said...

please don't stop blogging :)

Heidi Ann said...

Rose! I'm so excited you posted this. I'm calling you today. I need to get on a training schedule and in some tri's to get all motivated. YOu know I love the races but am not the best at signing up for them in time :) I'll totally do them with you! Let me know if you need another girl for the Wasatch Back. Usually someone drops out. Last year I was outa town but haven't found a team yet this year. Yahoo! Get running and swimming:)

Miller Time said...

Thanks for being my best training partner and motivator! Can't wait for a great Tri season.

Tricia said...

i was gonna ask ya to do my first 5k with me on the 18th... (5k's all i think i'll be up to by that time!) oh well.