Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

Meet Happy. He is our house elf.
He made all the magic happen this year.


Stella & her new "Emo" panties
A coloring thing that makes music
The baby that never stops giggling LIP GLOSS in a PURSE = Every 4 year old girls DREAM

Her letter to Santa had a picture of a teddy bear and lip gloss
The excitement before heading downstairs


This photo says it all . . ."Lame Mom, I got a slinky & they got their own video games"


At the end of the day the girls were beyond tired, but they were happy.

We had a good day with family and are grateful for every second of it!

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

I am dying about that Stella picture!!! That is the funniest thing ever :)
Cute, cute girlies!

Heidi Ann said...

Loving the slinky picture. "oh sure, oh great mom...where are my video games ?" Ha ha. Such cute pictures. What a fun Christmas. Gotta get goin on our walks soon ;)

The Blanchard Family said...

Oh my gosh! I was cracking up about half those pictures. . .I love how you can just tell what little kids are thinking from the look on their face or their body language. . .so dang cute! Merry Christmas!

The Blanchard Family said...

Oh, also. . .we were given that little elf and the book to go with it this year as a gift. I can't wait to get it out for next year.

Stacy said...

Cute pics, Rose! I love Stella's glasses. She looks so mature ;) I miss you. We all need to get together soon!!!