Monday, December 14, 2009

CHANGE

Stella got GLASSES!

And she acutally is pretty good about wearing them. When she takes them off I say "Stella, I can't see you, put your glasses on" And then she giggles and we put them back on.

We sold our HOME and let me just tell you that PACKING blows!!

It was a bitter-sweet GOODBYE, but we are excited for a NEW adventure!

We will miss our MOUNTAIN home, the beautiful trails, the good friends & the moose tracks. But we decided that we wanted to teach our children that we do not need to rely on CARS! Less driving . . . more biking & walking! For now, we are staying with my parents, until our next home is bought & fixed up!


The girls are excited about the snow! Stella met her first snowman and she sqealed with DELIGHT!

6 comments:

gillespie said...

She looks so grown up with her glasses on. CUTE. Can't wait to see the new home. Let me know if we can help - especially when the UNpacking starts.

Emily

The Blanchard Family said...

SO CUTE! I am so excited for your new adventure! You guys are the greatest with your outdoor ways. . .I need to take notes!! Hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! I sent your card to your "old" house so hopefully it makes it to you!

Miller Time said...

Ian asked me this morning if stella was coming over to play. It made me a little sad that you were just right down the street :(
We are excited to hear about your new adventures!
And I know we will see you a lot anyways :)
Call me to help you unpack!

Kelsey said...

oh I love her little glasses!
So happy to have you by us.....selfish I know! :)

Heidi Ann said...

I'm still freaking out about the move! So excited. I will do the walk and the bike rides with you. Seriously, I live right down the street. Smart. Sucks you have to pack and all...excited to see the new place! yahoo!

brit said...

little stella is so cute! and living with moms is awesome! can't wait to see pictures.