Friday, February 12, 2010

Love the 80's

CCNS Valentines Dance
My friend Tehra & I were in charge of putting on a family Valentines dance for Eva's pre-school. And of course we couldn't do it without a RAD theme . . . 1980's!!!

We went all out with a DJ, a professional prom style photo-op, a Balloon Drop, Cookies & Tang, and tons of crepe paper!!!

I even brought my caboodle with my makeup & accessories to get ready with Tehra.
Good times!!!


This is the best 80's list ever. Check it out here

Now for some Prom Style Photos:

Eva & Stella in Vintage 1987
(Julia & Jasmines old church dresses)

Handmade corsages/Boutonnieres to-die-for

5 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

So hot 80's for life! Video killed the radio star....99 red balloons! I still am rockin the 80's. You look way hot and like a teenager for sure in the 80's. I thought that was an old pic of you for reals from the 80's. Good job. Lovin Bart's beard. Smart move!! love you

Kelsey said...

I am PEEING my pants! Fe', fantastic job. Can we please do a photo shoot with that stuff :)
Dying about their dresses. I totally remember Julia & Jas's pics in those. SO FUNNY!
your outfit is amazing. love love love.
Thank you for taking Happy away. he he

Kelsey said...

please send that out as your Christmas card...please.

Miller Time said...

Holy Crap! Those pictures made me laugh out loud! Great Job! And yes, you do need to use the family pic as your christmas card.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast! Love the family portrait.