Saturday, November 29, 2008

"I am thankful for CANDY and FLOWERS"

Ask Eva what she is thankful for this year and she will tell you "candy & flowers"!

Eva kicked off the holiday with a Thanksgiving Feast at school. Miss Terry asked each child what they wanted to bring for the feast. Most kids opted to bring turkey, peas, corn, normal Thanksgiving food. But our little dairy queen wanted to bring yogurt! So we did and she said it was her favorite part of the whole meal.



We spend Thanksgiving day down in Provo. Heidi and I started the day by doing the "Earn Your Turkey" 4 mile run. I surprised myself with a pretty good time. Hooray! Thanks Heidi for letting me drag you into it, you did such a great job!






Thanks Janie for a wonderful dinner & thanks to the rest of the family for a relaxing afternoon.



I love this time of year . . . it is so nice to think about & remember everything we are thankful for and to spend time with family!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Happy Turkey Day Fe'! I am grateful for you :) Love you!

Kelsey said...

oh yeah...I am grateful for CANDY & flowers too! Smart girl.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving. Good for you for doing the turkey run. I am sure you did awesome. Love the pics the turkeys are so creative....

Heidi Ann said...

Cute pics of the gooers and good job on the run! I'm glad your IT band is feeling better! Everytime mine bugs me I think of you:(. I'm glad your liking the NZ pics. You would LOVE IT down here!