Sunday, November 2, 2008

Better Skunk or Princess . . . You decide

When I asked Eva what she wanted to be for Halloween, she was so sure she wanted to be a skunk. Luckily, my mom had some old costumes from when my little sisters were 2 and 3. And they fit the girls perfect! So we started of the season as skunks!

Gardener Village visting the Witches!





Tom & Crickets Pumpkin Party - Our pumpkin won the grand prize!


After wearing the skunk costume 3 times (Gardner Village, Pumpkin Party & My Moms Halloween dinner), Eva said, Mom I am tired of being a skunk, I want to be Princess Cinderella! And Lucky again we already had the whole princess get-up in our dress up collection. Stella continued to be a skunk :)

Trunk r' Treat






Neighborhood Halloween Hayride - Or as I like to say "lazy trick or treating"!






"Organizing" the Goods

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

So cute! I'm jealous they take pics at your trunk or treat...my ward is lame.

ROSIE said...

I actually took all the pics at our Trunk r Treat :)

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh I love both costumes she looks so cute in all of them. I love you as a clown as well. I bet for the kids its so much more fun when the parents dress up as well. Looks like you guys had a great time celebrating. We missed seeing all of you but cant wait tell the next time.....

Megan Loves Life said...

You guys are cute clowns, skunks and princesses! I'm glad you got a picture of Whit and Dane, she didn't get any and I wanted to see!

Stacy said...

That was an amazing pumpkin you guys crafted. Good job.