Monday, October 27, 2008

Much needed break

Thank you Bart, Janie, Roger and Briton for a much need to break this weekend. While Grandma & Grandpa played with the girls at the race on Saturday I was able to enjoy some alone time! I got to go running (its amazing how much faster I am without the stroller :) And then enjoyed lunch and a pedicure with my mom.


Then on Sunday Bart and I got away to ride the Crest Trail, while Briton took care of the girls :)
It was such a beautiful day and the trail was in great condition! I need to get out on the trails more often!!!
Bart & I chillin on the La-Z-Boy rocks!

Alex & Sammy
Amazing View on Top

Lovin' the smooth ride




3 comments:

Kelsey said...

best weekend ever!!! Follow that up with BFF dinner...perfection :)
We'll get the movie next time.
Can't wait for Weds.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Hey you got a blog yeah. Mine is private but I would love to add you so if you could email me your email address I will add you asap. Glad to see your doig so well we need to hang out soon miss your comany..... My email is tenillebutcher@yahoo.com

Heidi Ann said...

I swear i have these same pictures! I love love this ride! So pretty...next year we'll have to plan to go together on it. love you and thanks again for monday..it was the best ever!!