Friday, October 30, 2009

More October

Our SPOOKY Tree
The perfect cup of Hot Chocolate

"Mom, that's gross, I don't want to clean out my pumpkin"
"But don't worry, I'll color a great face"
"And take a cute picture with my little pumpkin"
And then. . . Stella . . . she is not really into Halloween this year, but she is into other things . .
Loving Eva's retro white tap shoes
Microwaved S'Mores
She thinks she is ready to potty train, so that means hanging in the buff
Sweet Potato Minestrone - Bart's new Fav
BFF BFBD Party. This is the only picture we got :)

2 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

How fun! That soup looks so good and I loved Stella's new style:) I miss you!

Kelsey said...

seriously, what the crap?! Why didn't we have Eva take a group pic?
That is my fave new soup too. Wish I could eat it....right now!