Thursday, May 28, 2009

April Showers

Eva had her big dance recital last night at Judge High School. She did awesome! Her dance was "April Showers" so they did a tap dance to a mix of rainy day songs. She did most of the moves, and she sang the entire time. It was so fun to watch my girl up on stage with all the lights and music!

Eva & Olivia before the recital. They were so excited!
Eva loving her flowers from Mom & Dad
Eva & her adoring fan!
Richard brought her 3 pink flowers, because "she is three and her favorite color is pink"
Don't you just think they have to get married!!??
Proud Papa with his girls!

I love there little belly's hanging out over their tights.

And of course we ended the night with Gelato!
That may have been their favorite part :)

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

oh I love it! She looks so freakin cute, I can't stand it. And I'm loving the Richard pix. Too cute. They better get married or Eva's hubby is gunna wonder why all the pix in the wedding vid have "that one guy" in them :)
Can't wait for the sleepover

Tricia said...

they already have the making for such a cute wedding video! too cute!

Miller Time said...

So darling! I wish we could have come (especially for the gelato after)!

Stacy said...

That sounds like so much fun...little girls and dance recitals:) Can't wait!
Thanks for having us all over the other night. Sorry I missed the sleep over:)