Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sunny AZ

I was lucky enough to spend the weekend visiting Sarah in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ!
Friday: Gilmore Girls on the airplane, Lunch, Laying by the pool, Movie (Gran Torino - with popcorn & chocolate for dinner)
Saturday: Sleeping in, Running with dogs, Laying by the pool, Shopping, Dinner, Movie @ the Ghetto Dollars with small cup holders, but totally worth seeing & falling in love with Edward for the 2nd time; 3rd time for Sarah)
Sunday: Sleeping in, Hiking with dogs, laying by the pool, Shopping, Gilmore Girls on the airplane
Home to kids/husband that still love me . . . totally refreshed & ready to be a mom again!


THANK YOU SARAH & TO REG FOR LETTING ME STEAL SARAH FOR THE WEEKEND!!



THANK YOU BART & JANIE FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN!

8 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

It looks and sounds like you had a great time. Um ok ms skinny minny you look awesome.....

Heidi Ann said...

What the? I didn't know you were going to AZ!! When did that all come together? That looks so fun to get some sun and exercise and see Sar! Hey it looks like I can't do the tri on the 18th. My parents are coming home from NZ then. I'll the the 1/2 that day but Stansberry park has a tri on may 23rd. Would you be interested?

Kelsey said...

Jealous! So glad you had fun. What a nice little break!!!
mmmmmmm edward.........delish!
Pennnnnnnnnnnnnna

Unknown said...

So fun! Thanks so much for coming to visit Rose! Love you!
xoxo

Miller Time said...

Glad you had a great relaxing weekend!

Heidi Ann said...

Hey the headphones I have are skull candy and they are THE BEST! I know kinda like the old school big ones but they don't fall out of your ear like those little one's. I hate that! You can borrow mine sometime or just order them...I love them. Hey, I've been rethinking going down for the 18th. hhhmm...It sound so fun so maybe I just will have to work it out. I know I have to decided soon and sign up. Love you!

Stacy said...

How fun! Good for you, Rose. You girls are too cute. I'm glad that SOMEONE got to work on their tan!!!

Kelsey said...

are you ever coming back??? You've been gone for 3000 years! We need to have a shower meeting :)