Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last night was the cyclocross awards banquet.
See if you can guess the THEME:








Thats right! Nascar -- Trailer Trash!! No better place to have the party than the Rocky Mountain Raceway. We had way to much fun putting our outfits together. There is nothing like using a bottle of hairspray to get the perfect "poof" bangs & using an entire stick of black eye liner! I can't forget to mention that Bart grew his beard out for a LONG time just so he could have the perfect mustache to go with his mullet! Good times.

11 comments:

Heidi said...

oh my!

Kelsey said...

rose, you look amazing! I am peeing my pants. I am loving your hot pink bra, that's sexy :)
I'm thinking we should have a BFF/ABD party asap!!!!
your bangs take me back :)

Miller Time said...

AWESOME! I now wish Dustin would have raced this year so we could have joined in the Trailer Trash fun. Love your outfits. You should dress like that more often. Ha, ha! I thought Bart was growing his beard to keep his face warm on those chilly morning rides to work :)

Anonymous said...

Y'all look awesome. Love the outfits.

Unknown said...

YES! Bart looks exactly like Joe Dirt! ;) Way hot hair Rose!
Love you!

Heidi Ann said...

I am in love with your hair!! Love it! Good job on the outfits and all. How fun. The kids look perfect too...and what a meal:) So fun! I agree with kels..next party is a theme one for sure:)

brit said...

that is awesome!

Stacy said...

I'm dying! You guys pulled that off WAY to well! Nasty;)

Megan Loves Life said...

ha ha i love it!

brit said...

rose, i just looked at this again and seriously, you guys should enter a contest for money or something. everytime i think of your family nascar portrait i start laughing.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Ok Rosie I LOVE it. You guys win first place in my book. How fun is that. I love that you guys went all out and look good doing it. Looks like it was a good time. What a fun family you have.....