Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm a mean old witch with a hat . . .

I ride on my broom with my cat, My shoes are pointy and my hat is too, You better watch out because I might scare you, BOO!!

This has been Eva's favorite song this Halloween season. You all know that Eva can sing a sweet tune over and over and over again :)

Yesterday, Uncle Bill took us out to his pumpkin patch to let Eva & Stella pick out their pumpkins!



Eva picked the "baby" pumpkin!

Stella liked the mama pumpkin, so she could have something to hold onto!


Uncle Bill & the girls!
















5 comments:

Kelsey said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. It's so nice to have you with us :)
I love that song. I will be singing it a lot now that it's in my head. Are you gunna post the gardner village pix?
Can't wait to see you guys tonight.
LOVE YOU

Stacy said...

Cute stuff! I love those little gooers:) ...and uncle Bill. Your blog is darling. I look forward to much more:) I'm excited to see how often you can get Bart to pose for the camera.

Kelsey said...

I hope Bart doesn't have an ankle complex :)

Anonymous said...

Ashley sings that same witch song over and over again...she drives Ethan crazy with it! SOOOOOOO happy you decided to join us here in the blogging world.

Unknown said...

Rosie...How Cute! Good way
to stay intouch with all of
us! Stella has your mom's pretty smile and I can hear
Eva singing her witch song!
Thanks for sharing...looking
forward to more! Aunt Shelly